With Valentine's Day over and done, we are ready for the winter to go away! Below are a few crafts, clips, and reads for you to beat the winter blues.
1. Fed up with February? Sick of this icky weather and ready for signs of spring? Hello Holiday's lookbook video "February is Boring" pretty much sums up my feelings about this month.
2. Kate Sommerville has done it again with her foaming Intensive Exfoliating Treatment. The dual action treatment clears away years of build up and makes your face feeling fresher than ever!
3. The new novel What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding by comedic writer Kristin Newman has one of the best titles + has been a favorite read here at the FT studio.
4. This DIY shoe tower on a ladder is like the shrine of shoes. Looks easy enough for even me to do and a great way to display your kicks!
5. Not only are the newly leaked Spice Girls songs making a comeback, but their outfits are now trending in the fashion world.