Write A Letter!
When was the last time you got an actual handwritten letter? Texts can be deleted and emails get erased, so send your friends and loved ones something tangible. Make it a goal this week to sit down and write at least three letters to important people in your life to make somebody's day. Bump it up a bit and decorate your envelope and fill it with some special treats!!
Fill your envelope with...
- First and foremost, a heartfelt letter. Recount your favorite moments together, and express how much this person means to you.
- Pressed flowers from your garden.
- Packets of tea
- Confetti or chunky glitter
- Some Fresh Tangerine rings- a starter stacking set would be the perfect gift to fit alongside your note.
Decorate your envelope....
- Water color flowers, fruits, hearts, or other designs.
- Decoupage a collage, cut out images from magazines or print out pictures of you and your friend together.
- Doodle something funny or a favorite moment together on the back for them to see right before they open up your letter.
- Swipe on your favorite lipstick and add a few kiss marks to the envelope
- Wrap the finished envelope in twine or ribbon
Leave a Reply