Happy Summer! Today marks the first day of summer and we can think of no better way to celebrate than toasting with a refreshing cocktail. A Fresh Tangerine favorite, the Pink G & Tea is a quick and easy concoction you can create for yourself using things you might already have at home!
What you’ll need:
• 1 bag tea (we recommend a tart fruit herbal such as pomegranate, cranberry, hibiscus, etc)
• 1.5 oz gin
• 4-6 oz club soda or sparkling water
• 1 lime
• Measure and pour 1.5 oz gin into a glass.
• Add tea bag and infuse for 10 minutes, occasionally pressing the bag to incorporate.
• While gin is infusing, slice the lime into quarters
• Remove the tea bag
• Add ice to the glass and top with 4-6 oz of sparkling water
• Squeeze in one lime wedge and give a gentle stir.
• Use another lime wedge as a garnish and enjoy!