Sales Associate | 15-20 hrs/week
Do you love jewelry and enjoy helping others? Would you like to be a part of a growing small business? If so, we want to meet you!
Fresh Tangerine is looking to hire a part-time Sales Associate to join our team. We are a locally-owned jewelry company focused on providing a meaningful experience for everyone. This is a unique retail environment, creating opportunities for intimate engagement with customers. We are dedicated to our employees and facilitate opportunities for growth based on individual strengths both in and outside of the workplace.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about creating a positive experience for our customers. We are deeply invested in the belief that jewelry should be a lasting investment and every piece of jewelry has a story as unique as the person wearing it.
Our ideal candidates enjoy working and chatting with customers, excel in product knowledge, and have an interest in fostering community engagement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create a welcoming and inclusive environment for customers
- Manage cash wrap and sales transactions
- Maintain merchandising and display standards
- Carry out daily store opening and closing duties
- Follow store operation policies
- High school diploma
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Sales experience or willingness to learn
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Employee discount for in-house jewelry line and handmade vendors in the shop
- Predictable schedule
- Paid lunch break
- Transportation benefits after 6 months
You must be located in Seattle, Washington and have reliable transportation to our shop in Pioneer Square.
Submit a cover letter addressing why you would like to be a part of the Fresh Tangerine team. Be sure to include relevant work experiences that qualify you for this position. Cover letter should be no longer than two pages. Send a one page resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line "Sales Associate."
We look forward to hearing from you!